Saturday 22 February 2020

A Round With Annie

Mini-Golf Course - LebensRaum [The Dream of Asia ]
I have never played Mini-Golf in Second Life so when I found out it was available at LebensRaum, I went to have a look.
Teleport Board - LebensRaum
On arrival, I selected 'Game Zone' on the Teleport Board

Mini-Golf Ticket Booth
A left-click on the board to the left of the ticket booth gives you a scorecard. To play is completely free despite the dollar sign at the booth!

1st Hole
At the first hole. The club appears and you provided you accept attaches itself to you. Notice the scorecard on the left of the screen.  You use the left and right arrows on your keyboard to line up your shot and then the left mouse button to putt.

Will I finally sink the putt?
There are seven holes in total, here I am just about to complete the second hole

Hole 5 is challenging



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.