Wednesday 11 March 2020

Blue Tinker Group, Arkon, Second life

I saw a picture on Flickr by Atlan Bade of a strange little figure gardening, which intrigued me enough to follow the quoted SLurl  and take a closer look. 
The landing point was on a small platform on which was a house and garden.  Inside the house were two more of the little blue figures hard at work cleaning, so I thought I would give them a hand!

The little people are 'Blue Tinkers'. the creation of Atlan's partner, Stellastern7, and there are not just the two that are doing the cleaning; they are all around, and not all of then are hard-working either. Two of them, for example, are having a quiet smoke while sat in an ashtray.
After exploring the house, I decided it was time to visit the garden. Did I mention that the house must belong to giants? Here I am next to the resident cat.
Outside there were many more Blue Tinkers; doing things like mowing grass in a flowerpot or preparing a salad by slicing cucumber with a chainsaw.


The Blue Tinker group put a smile on my face, why not visit it and see if it amuses you too.
Teleport to Blue Tinker Group      Arkon Flickr group
Stella Stern Flickr photostream -  Stella has posted some amusing pictures of blue Tinkers to her photostream.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.