Monday 19 October 2020

dairoku kudou

I visited dairoku kudou after reading about it here, in a blog by Viruswriter, the build appealed to me because in her photographs it looked rather like  Kowloon one of my favourite sims.
On arrival at dairoku kudou I realised that the similarity to Kowloon was no accident,  Designer ] Emerico (sakimouni) intended it that way. " This is a Kowloon sim. At first, I was trying to build a city on the ground like Kowloon, but it didn't work, and so  I planned a city in an abandoned groundwater storage facility, with tunnels and waterways" It is these tunnels and waterway that make the build more interesting you can work your way downwards through a number of levels.








I like dairoku kudou for its originality. There is plenty to explore and photo opportunities in this  rather rundown seedy Chinese district. Teleport to dairoku kudou 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.