Sunday 17 October 2021

Second Life Destinations - End of an era

 

A wet night in Whitby
A wet night in Whitby

My collation of Second Life travel blogs was started 11th June 2013 as a response to reading Second Life residents questioning where they could find information about good places to visit on the grid.
Since then I have posted 23400 posts and had over half a million visits to the collation.

Nothing remains the same and I no longer find I have the energy to maintain this as I wish, I find myself missing blogs or making errors and so from today the Scoop.it will receive no further posts.

Thank you so much for all the support & encouragement I have received over the years.
I do hope that you will continue to follow the bloggers directly, it is easy to do just using a free feed aggregator like Feedly.

Annie Brightstar



2 comments:

  1. Your blog led me to many undiscovered places. I read your blog daily and appreciated it. Thank you--from Veyot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, thank you for all of the amasing amount of time and effort you put into the Scoop! I enjoyed very much reading about your experiences at places you traveled to for deciding if I'd want to take the time to go myself. I hope you'll use your newly dedicated free time to simply enjoy yourself wherever the grid takes you next! Big hugs and hope to run into you again sometime, somewhere at any of the fun and inspiring places that Second Life offers us!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.